High Image Quality -
• High-resolution 8.0-megapixel CMOS sensor (APS-C size) with 8
million effective pixels.
• 2nd generation CMOS sensor with an ISO speed range of 100 -1600.
Features noise reduction technology which more effectively minimises
unwanted noise for visibly clearer images
• Powered by advanced DIGIC II Imaging Processor.
•Fitted with a high quality optical low-pass filter used in Canon’s
higher range of digital SLRs for minimising false colours.
•Uses the popular E-TTL II autoflash system that accurately assesses
ambient lighting to produce the optimal amount of flash lighting for
natural looking pictures every time.
Superior Performance With DIGIC II
• DIGIC II imaging processor produces images with true to life
colour reproduction and razor sharp clarity that are more pleasing
to the eye.
DIGIC II features greatly
accelerated processing speed for fast and highly responsive camera
•Continuous shooting of about 3 frames per second for up to a
maximum burst of 14JPEG compression type (5 RAW compression type)
•Camera start-up time is a mere 0.2 sec – means you will never miss
another great photo opportunity.
•Fast shutter speed of up to 1/4000 sec. Shutter release lag time is
a mere 100 msec.
•Viewfinder blackout time reduced to 100 msec.
Lightweight & Compact Yet Robust- EOS-350D
• With a bold compact design, the EOS 350D is a stylish piece of
photography equipment modeled around the classic SLR look.
• Available in two colours: silver and black.
• Circuitry is more efficient and uses less power, allowing battery
pack to be sized smaller without any compromise on performance.
• The result: one of the lightest and most compact digital SLRs,
that you will want to bring everywhere with you.
EF-S 18-55 mm / F3.5-5.6 II
Less than US$ 970
Product Code EOS350D
Sharply Focused Pictures Every Time
• 7-point auto-focus (AF) with a wide field of view ensures that
your subject is in focus regardless of its placement within the
•An intelligent predictive focus AF ensures that moving subjects
like kids or athletes are constantly in sharp focus.
• AI servo AF tracks a moving subject, keeping it constantly in
focus – most suitable for sports photography.
• Switch to manual focus with the touch of a button.
Shooting Modes For Greater Versatility - EOS-350D
• 5 modes in the Creative Zone – Program AE, Shutter-speed
priority AE, Aperture-priority AE, Manual and Depth-of-field AE
– allow serious photographers to select their preferred camera
settings for different effects.
• 7 modes in the Preset Zone – Auto, Portrait, Landscape,
Close-up, Sports, Night Portrait and Flash Off – save time by
automatically selecting the best camera settings for the
selected type of image composition.
• ISO range is selectable from 100-1600 for shooting under
various ambient lighting conditions.
• Simultaneous RAW compression type and JPEG compression type
Advanced Functions For Serious Photographers -
• The highly intuitive Quick Menu Function allows quick
access to frequently used settings like AF Mode,
Metering Mode, White Balance and ISO Speed.
•Comparable to higher range Canon digital cameras, the
AF Mode allows you to select from One-shot AF, AI Focus,
or AI Servo to keep fast moving subjects in focus.
•Select metering mode from Evaluative metering, Partial
metering, and Centre-weighted average metering –
according to photo-taking conditions.
•Similar to higher range models, the flash exposure in
the EOS 350D can be fully controlled to suit lighting or
reflectivity of subject.
• 9 white balance modes reproduce the most natural
colours and skin tones under different types of ambient
lighting (Auto, Daylight, Shade, Cloudy, Tungsten, White
fluorescent, Flash, Colour Temperature and custom).
•Serious photographers will appreciate WB correction
function – formerly only found in higher range cameras –
it allows white balance to be finely adjusted for blue,
amber, magenta or green hues.