|Home <||Apple Power Mac G5 Power Mac G5 Config & Options Mac G5 Specifications|
|Final Cut Pro HD Motion DVD Studio Pro 3 Shake 3.5 Logic Pro 7|
Edit HDV on Final Cut Pro
Edit HDV on Final Cut Pro with real-time benefits in your timeline (no rendering). Includes video capture, FCP project migration, and print back to video -- all while maintaining full High Definition quality.
Now includes the new MainConcept MPEG-2 Encoder!
|Join the High Definition
Edit HDV on Final Cut Pro with real-time benefits in your timeline (no rendering). Includes video capture, FCP project migration, and print back to video -- all while maintaining full High Definition quality. Screen Shots>> - Learn more>>
Lumiere HD Beta version with support for the new Sony HDR-FX1(E) and the JVC GR-PD1 is now available!
The latest beta version of Lumiere HD is compatible with the world's first 1080i HDV camera from Sony, the HDR-FX1(E). This beta can be downloaded by current owners of Lumiere HD. Important: Output back to tape in full HDV 1080i quality to the Sony HDR-FX1(E) is not yet supported with Lumiere HD.
video from the following HDV cameras and decks via IEEE-1394 FireWire:
• Allows the logging of information from captured clips and transfers these logs to Final Cut Pro
• Converts the captured HDV clips into QuickTime friendly HD MPEG-2 video format (online), via lightning-fast batch processing
• Offers editors their codec of choice (DV, DVCPRO HD, etc.) to edit in Final Cut Pro's timeline, with all of the real-time benefits -- such as transitions, FX, and composites, without rendering. Also provides real-time playing and NTSC monitoring in DV.
• Automates the complete migration of captured HDV footage into Final Cut Pro, including:
• Encodes HD output from Final Cut Pro into HDV MPEG-2 Transport Stream and transfers back to HDV cameras and decks
computer with 350MHz PowerPC G4 processor
Lumière HD is the most affordable and powerful solution for Final Cut Pro editors who want to edit the new HDV format. Now you can edit your HDV footage, in real-time, without expensive hardware.
Offline Editing Workflow
The power of XML
When your final edit is ready, follow the simple instructions and within a few clicks, your timeline will autoconform to Lumière HD's full quality high definition QuickTime-friendly MPEG-2. Clips will reconnect in a flash, thanks to the magic of XML.
The Fastest and Best Quality
Print Back to Tape
Create Widescreen Progressive
Expandore India Singapore 020205